Are you missing your favorite treats from our tours? We know you may not be able to travel to Pittsburgh right now. No problem! We'll ship a collection of the most iconic foods from our tours direct to you! Your purchase directly supports seven small, local businesses. Perfect for you, or as a gift to send some Pittsburgh love.
‘Burgh Bits and Bites Box
From the Strip District
- Enrico Biscotti, always popular is the bag of assorted flavors, something for everyone!
- Parma Sausage-mild Sopressata, great on pizza or for your next charcuterie board
- Some like it hot! Piri Piri, Portugese hot sauce from the Azorean Cafe
- A Pittsburgh themed tea towel from Commonwealth Press, yinz are going to love it!
- The infamous Stawberry Mojito Jam from the ladies at Batch
From Salonika Imports in Lawrenceville
- Salonika house olive oil, mild yet buttery with a slight peppery finish
- Always a tour favorite, Lutenica red pepper spread paired with imported Greek wheat toast crackers
Shipping costs may vary.
Products are packaged individually (basket in picture, not included).
If you’re local, save on shipping costs and conveniently pick up your box at Salonika Imports in Lawrenceville. Onsite parking is available.